If you have created something at YML and Kris or Mark told you that they were going to “put it online”, then look below to find it!
To play a world as single player on your computer, just place it in your “Saves” Folder and then open it as you would any other world. An easy way to get there is…
- Open Minecraft
- Click “Options”
- Click “Resource Packs”
- Click “Open Resource Pack Folder”
- A window will open outside of Minecraft, showing you the Resource Pack folder. You need to go back to the folder that Resource Packs is in, and you will see the “Saves” folder there.
- Unzip the file you downloaded, and place the folder you get into the “Saves” folder.
- Pixel Art World from 11/7/14 Friday Night Minecraft – Made in MinecraftEDU 1.6.4, should work with any version of Minecraft 1.6.4 or higher.
- Puzzle World from 11/21/14 Friday Night Minecraft – Made in version 1.7.10, should work in that version or higher.