The VEXIQ Challenge is an annual competition which includes a grades 4 & 5 Division and a Middle School Division.
- Team members will design and build a robot which can score the most points on this year’s challenge board by remote control and by autonomous programming.
- Programming is learned and executed using a language known as RobotC – which is a version of C.
- Our Winter/Spring session will work heavily in the programming aspect of VexIQ.
- Participants will also get to work on the construction of the VEX robotic system, including the use of sensors.
- Kids who are interested in participating on one of the fall teams in 2018 will have a huge advantage by enrolling in the Winter/Spring session – especially as it relates to the programming aspect of the competitions.
Our Winter/Spring Robotics teams will meet on the following dates:
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
January 10, 17, 24, 31, February 7, 14, 21, 28, March 7, 14
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
January 6, 13, 20, February 3, 10, 17, 24, March 3, 10, 17
The cost of the Winter/Spring Season is $250.Register Now
If you are looking for the Elementary School Team page, go here.