The VEXIQ Challenge is an annual competition which includes a grades 4 & 5 Division.
- Our 2019 Fall session is open for kids in grades 4 & 5.
- Space on this team is limited. Do not wait to enroll. We anticipate filling up quickly.
- VEXIQ Team members will design and build a robot which can score the most points on this year’s challenge board by remote control and by autonomous programming.
- Programming is learned and executed using a language known as RobotC – which is a version of C.
- Participants will work on the construction of the VEXIQ robotic system, including the use of sensors, and will be responsible for an “Engineer’s Notebook” where they will document their odyssey.
- Our fall teams will compete in local competitions – dates TBD. Competitions for this team will be on Sundays.
Our teams are scheduled on the following dates:
August 18, 25
September 8, 15, 22
October 6, 13, 20, 27
November 3, 10, 17
December 1, 8
10 am to 12:00 p.m.
The cost of the Fall Season is $560